Easter Holiday Activities
Why not have a go at some of these fun Easter themed activities during your two weeks holiday.
Try some of these egg-citing Easter challenges:
- Design a vehicle that can transport a hard boiled egg safely from one point to another.
- Design a device that will protect a hard boiled egg when it is dropped from a height.
- Design some packaging for a new Easter egg.
- Create an advert to promote a new Easter egg. This could be for a poster / billboard, a digital display advert or an advert for radio / television / cinema.
- Write the Easter bunny's diary entry about his / her disastrous day delivering the eggs.
- Write a recipe for a delicious Easter treat... or try following a recipe to make your own!
- Design an Easter basket that can carry your Easter treats!
- Make a comic strip or an animation with an Easter theme.
- Make an Easter hat to wear.
- Build an Easter egg / bunny using Lego or other construction toys.
- Design an Easter card to send to a friend.
- Write your own Easter shape poem.
- Find out how Easter is celebrated in different parts of the world. Could you create a news report or an ebook to teach others what you discover?
- Use programming software to design a game with an Easter theme.
- Plan an Easter egg hunt that others can try. Can you set up some clues and hide them in safe places around your house / garden?
- Design a card / board game with an Easter theme.
- Create an egg launcher that will fire a small toy egg as far as possible (ensuring that there is nobody in the way first!)